In preparation for the FY22 year-end close, Procurement Services has compiled key processing dates and information. Please read the following carefully to facilitate a smooth end to FY22 and transition to FY23:
- ♦ Goods must be received and services performed before payment can be processed.
- ♦ Please process Change Order or Cancellation requests in a timely manner (https://purchasing.uncg.edu/spartanmart/.) Please be sure to check and review if any invoices or credits are "In Process."
- ♦ Receipts are required before AP can process the PO invoices (https://purchasing.uncg.edu/spartanmart/.)
- ♦ AP will continue to process invoices after June 15th; due to the volume of year-end payments, AP cannot guarantee that the payments will be processed and paid in FY22 if the June 15th deadline cannot be met. Contact AcctPay@uncg.edu for assistance.
- ♦ June 2022 Cycle: 5/26/2022 - 6/25/2022.
- ♦ All transactions must be reconciled and approved before midnight - Tuesday, June 29th.
- ♦ Visit the PCard website for additional information: https://purchasing.uncg.edu/pcard/.
Visit the Finance website for additional Year-End information: https://fsv.uncg.edu/information/forms/.
Please contact Procurement Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or PCard Administrator at email@example.com for assistance.